If the postcode for delviery is within 12 miles of SK5 please head over to the 'Local Delivery' subscriptions page to subscibe.
I believe in always having fresh blooms in the house to remind me that just like flowers, you grow through what you go through.
If you're someone who advocates self care and thrives around flowers then the floral subscription is the missing puzzle piece in your life!
Fill your home with beauty every week or month to remind yourself to enjoy the little things in life. Along with your medium bouquet you will receive a vase + a description of the flowers to allow you to appreciate them even more.
Each week flowers are chosen with one thing in mind... to uplift + spark positivity. Only the highest quality of flowers are chosen in order for you to enjoy your blooms for as long as possible.
Select whether you'd like your blooms weekly or monthly and join the Flower Lovers Club!
Delivery is £6.99 each bouquet for the duration of your subscription.
Please note that is you join the fortnightly subscription you will be charged the delivery each week...I have already discounted this to work out the correct price all together.
- Unwrap with care.
- Add the flower food to water in a vase of your choice.
- Cut around 5cm off the ends of the stems, or enough to allow the bouquet to sit nicely in the vase. For best results cut at an angle.
- Place your bouquet in the vase + admire.
Change the water at least twice a week and remove faded blooms + foliage to keep your bouquet fresh for longer.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be sold, rented or otherwise disclosed.
- If you're happy with your floral subscription and would like to renew your subscription please pop another order through to contiue the service and receive even more beautiful blooms unless you have chosen auto renew.
- If you would like to cancel before the end of your subscription, please email me the reason for the cancellation and I will sort the rest. I would be very sad to see you go but understandably circumstances do change at times. Please note that if you wish to cancel before your next delivery I require at least one weeks notice.
- Refunds will not be issued for previous deliveries. If you are unhappy with the service please email me to discuss.