A bouquet of a single flower type wrapped in recycable kraft paper + tied with a dainty bow.
Colours will vary each week so please note the photos are a representation. If you would like a certain colour however, please do pop the colour of your choice in the box provided or contact me to confirm.
Each bouquet will consist of 10 stems.
If you are ordering as a gift and would like the bouquet to go directly to them please put THEIR address in the shipping section.
- Unwrap with care.
- If your bouquet has arrived in an aqua bag, this can be left for up to 48 hours. After this, snip the bottom of the bag to release the water.
- Add the flower food to water in a vase of your choice.
- Cut around 5cm off the ends of the stems, or enough to allow the bouquet to sit nicely in the vase. For best results cut at an angle.
- Place your bouquet in the vase + admire.
Change the water at least twice a week and remove faded blooms + foliage to keep your bouquet fresh for longer.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be sold, rented or otherwise disclosed.
- Refunds will not be issued after 48 hours. If you are unhappy with your flowers I require photos + your reasons to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are not guranteed. All flowers are conditioned properly + handled with care meaning their vase life should be a minimum of 7 days.